I want this car now. Love how the said to add more Letty :)
Can I please be this physically fit?
Seriously, my exam is one question: What are you going to do over the summer?
Are you joking?!? I’m a junior in college!!! This is offensive.
Why? Because it’s like having EVERY food allergy.
I wish I had someone to relate to with my SIBO problems…
You can relate to me :)
My honest opinion of the 2013 MTV Movie Awards
What I thought they did right
1) Being a redhead myself, I found this joke very funny: “We have the category of best Ginger, for all the redheads. The person who wins that award, instead of winning a golden popcorn, will receive a large bottle of sunscreen and 2 visible eyebrows.” It’s sad that I can relate to this.
2 )Michelle Rodriguez looked AMAZING! (And if I, indeed, noticed correctly…) I also find it cute how she was sucking a lollipop in the audience. CUTE CUTE CUTE!
3) Great tribute to Emma Watson. She was cute and poised and gave a really nice speech.
4) The Iron Man sneak peeks and Fast and the Furious footage was good fun to watch!
5)Jamie Foxx gave a nice speech. He handled himself very well up there.
6)The Hunger Games trailer and stage set was AMAZING! I am so going to see that movie!
What they did that I didn’t like
1) Making drinking jokes to a 9 year old and making sexual innuendos in front of her was gross, tactless, thoughtless, and offensive. SHE’S 9!!!
2) I am getting tired of people thinking that using cuss words and sexual references instantly makes jokes funny. It doesn’t. I miss the days when being funny was an art and not an “add the F bomb and creepy statements” shake and bake recipe.
3) Will Ferrell was boring and whatever he had planned with Aubrey Plaza failed.
4) For the most part, I really like Macklemore. I also really liked his crazy outfit. However, I truly didn’t understand anything he sang tonight. I tried, but I couldn’t.
5) Selena Gomez looked beautiful, but sang…well…*sigh*.